It will discuss current wine industry trends and how they relate to the economy, how they are evolving, and what is popular in terms of price points, varietals, and styles in the on- and off-premise sector.
This seminar will be led by Liza Zimmerman, the principal of the wine education and consulting firm Liza the Wine Chick and editor-at-large of Cheers, a national magazine covering the restaurant, bar and hotel business.
The highlight of the seminar will be a panel discussion featuring well-known industry wine writers and data experts:
- Mike Colicchio, client business partner, beverage alcohol team, Nielsen research.
- Jim Gordon, editor, Wines & Vines magazine
- Barbara Insel, CEO, Stonebridge Research Group
- Cyril Penn, editor-in-chief, Wine Business Monthly
- Deborah Parker Wong, Northern California editor, The Tasting Panel magazine
Friday, 26 October, 2012
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Event Contact Info:Jessica Heing